APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors reduce drag and improve visibility. APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors include tinted, wide angled mirror lenses to help with eliminating blind spots and glare.
- Reduce drag
- Eliminate blind spots
- Reduce glare and improve visibility
|Pattern||2x2 twill weave|
|Material||Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K|
|Coating||UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting||Vehicle-specific mounting bases|
|Hardware||Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts|
APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors are reinforced with layers of carbon fiber for weight reduction and added strength.
APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors use CNC-machined billet aluminum mounting bases that are designed to factory specifications for easy installation and clean fit and finish.
APR Performance Formula GT3 MIrrors include pivot arms at the mirror housing, as well as adjustable ball stubs to allow wide ranges of adjustment.
APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors include convex lenses that are used on both driver and passenger side mirrors to eliminate blind spots. Blue anti-glare mirror lenses are included to reduce reflections from headlight glare during nighttime driving.
Vehicle Applications (Click to View)
- Acura Integra
- Honda Civic
- Honda S2000
- Lexus IS300
- Mazda RX-7
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
- Nissan GT-R
- Scion FR-S
- Subaru BRZ
- Subaru WRX / STI 2002-2003
- Subaru WRX / STI 2004-2005
- Subaru WRX / STI 2006-2007
- Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2010
- Subaru WRX / STI 2011-2014
- Subaru WRX /STi 2015-17
- Toyota Celica
- Toyota MR-2
- Toyota Supra
Formula GT3 Universal Carbon Fiber Mirror Installation
Here are some sample instructions on how to mount our Formula GT3 Universal Carbon Fiber Mirror with a Carbon Fiber Plate. Both Formula GT3 Universal Carbon Fiber Mirror and Carbon Fiber Plate are available from APR Performance.
1. Cut out shape of mirror mounting plate from sheet of carbon fiber.
2. Test mount the mounting plate. Make any adjustments.
3. Drill holes into the mounting plate to fix mounting plate to door frame.
4. Mount Formula GT3 Universal Carbon Fiber Mirror to the mounting plate. Drill appropriate holes.
5. Mount finished piece to door frame.
6. Your Formula GT3 Universal Carbon Fiber Mirrors are mounted.