The time has come to unwrap APR Performance’s Chevrolet Corvette C8 build for SEMA 2021!
APR Performance partnered up with industry leaders such as WRTeknica, Magnaflow, Rays, Toyo Tires, and KW Suspensions to create this Sebring Orange Tricoat apex-thumping beast that proves big power and agility can coexist.
Shop the build:
Carbon fiber parts that are designed to improve high-speed handling and aesthetics of your C8, both on and off the track.
- APR Performance C8 Aero Kit
- APR Performance C8 Door Handle Trim and Quarter Panel Scoop Package (Complete Replacement Unit)
- APR Performance C8 Engine Cover Package
- APR Performance C8 Front Bumper Canards
- APR Performance C8 Front Bumper Center Bezel
- APR Performance C8 Front Bumper Side Bezel
- APR Performance C8 License Plate Backing
- APR Performance C8 Mirror Cover (Complete Replacement Unit)
- APR Performance C8 Rear Diffuser
- APR Performance C8 Rear Hatch Vent
- APR Performance C8 Individual Carbon Fiber Parts
KW Suspension US
Adjustable coilover kits that utilizes race technology with adjustable compression and rebound dampening that enables better performance on the streets and the tracks.
Magnaflow’s xMOD series adds up to additional 18 hp and 17 lb. ft. of torque and features NDT (No Drone Technology). Compatible with MagnaFlow’s xTreme Delete straight pipe modules.
Rays Co., LTD.
Volk Racing G025 in Matte Gunblack/ Rim Edge DC (MK), a forged +30 single piece wheel, marries the sharp and concave design with high-offset to clear bigger brakes. APR Performance opted for a staggered layout of 19″x 8.5″ in the front and 20″x 11″ in the rear.
Toyo brought the renowned Proxes R888-R that delivers faster lap times and better dry handling thanks to its new tread design and improved contact patch that allows more contact with the track.
- Toyo Tires R888-R
WRTeknica, a performance/ motorsports oriented shop located in Chino, CA, is not only APR Performance’s good neighbor but also the installer for all the above sponsored parts.